I went to Chick-Fil-A a few days ago. I’ve been there before, but for some reason, I was paying closer attention and noticed how much they nail the customer-service experience we have. Even though I’m not, and you’re likely not, an owner of a brick-and-mortar business, there are definitely some lessons to be learned from Chick-Fil-A. Let’s dive into those lessons and how you can apply them to your business.
- Create a Message That Stands out From the Rest – Guest: Gregory Anne Cox – Ep. 6
- What To Do If Your Online Marketing Strategy Falls Flat
- Create More Quality Content in Less Time Using Content Libraries – Guest: Jennifer Wegman – Ep. 4
- Getting People to Actually Read Your Blog Posts
- Refine Your Messaging With Facebook Ads – Guest: Eric Sharpe – #2