I went to Chick-Fil-A a few days ago. I’ve been there before, but for some reason, I was paying closer attention and noticed how much they nail the customer-service experience we have. Even though I’m not, and you’re likely not, an owner of a brick-and-mortar business, there are definitely some lessons to be learned from Chick-Fil-A. Let’s dive into those lessons and how you can apply them to your business.
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile to Grow and Nurture Your Following – Ep. 11
- 3 Characteristics of a Website That Consistently Generates Quality Leads – Guest: Adam Cortez – Ep. 10
- Repurpose Content from the 6 Content Goldmines You Already Have
- 4 Useful Plugins Every WordPress Website Needs
- The True Reason You’re Not Showing Up Online Like You Should Be – Guest: Jessica Hetherington – Ep. 8